Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

29.6.13

His love

At camp, the paid summer staff and a few others give short testimonies on the things God has recently been teaching us. This was mine for last week.
Lately, I've been realizing all of the great stuff God does for me. An example of this would be that about two minutes before I had to leave to come here to camp, I realized I didn't have my watch, and I had no idea where it was. I ran upstairs into my room to frantically search for it, and it was right there in front of me, sitting on my shelf. Right away, I thanked God that He'd shown me where it was. He does stuff like this for me all the time, especially since I tend to forget where my things are quite often. When He helps me like that, whether it's helping me find my watch, making sure my sisters and I don't get into a car accident on the way here, or anything like that, I'm reminded that He loves me. God loves me always, no matter what I do. In His eyes, I'm precious. Him helping me find stuff, keeping me or others safe, or giving me an idea for a story are ways that He reminds me of his love.
The verse that I picked to go along with this is Psalm 36:5. "Your steadfast love, O LORD, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds."

Bekah Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...