Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

28.8.14

So I opened a Society6 Store.

I've been wanting to do it for a while. And then I got all excited and went through my pictures and found ones that I thought would work well. And then I got excited more.
And then it actually happened.
And, hello there. There are mugs and pillows and bags and art prints and iPhone and iPod cases and skins and clocks and more. It's awesome.
Go check it out! And feel free to pin things. Actually, please do. And pin Tane's while you're at it (she's brilliant, isn't she?).
And if you didn't click my store link, maybe this will help you out a bit. Because I really like this pillow. Like, I want one. Or a thousand. (Okayokayokay not a thousand.)
(go look. now.)
Doesn't this one look pretty cool too?

Have a wonderful night, my dears.

Bekah Joan

4 comments:

  1. Goodness these looking amazing!! I've been considering setting up a Society6 store as well, so this post was so cool. That pillow is to die for eek.

    All the best for your new store! xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you totally should! Let me know if you decide to and I'll follow you!
      Thank you so, so much. <3

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the bird pillow. Were all the pictures on your products taken by you? They look amazing!
    Good luck with your store! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep, I either took them or made them from scratch in Photoshop. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...