Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

4.10.13

NaNoWriMo Prep!

So, first off, I got a new notebook for my NaNoWriMo novel (along with three others, for stories that are yet to come. Yes, I have a small obsession with notebooks). This one fit perfectly for this novel, because a main theme in it is finding beauty.
 The next morning, I got up earlier than normal and made some tea. Then I opened up a window in my room, settled down on the floor, and made the cover page. I haven't done that before in my notebooks. But I got the idea, and I think I shall do it in all of my story notebooks from now on. It was quite fun.
Then I moved on to outlining with the Snowflake Method. I only got through step 2 before it was time for breakfast, and then school. But I now know the basic plot of my novel and am on step 4. Yay!
I'm thinking of doing a post about my novel (maybe). I would do it here, but I have to leave in, like, twenty minutes, and I won't be back until tomorrow night.
Oi. I need to finish packing.
Bekah Joan

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! I still have no clue what to do, but I am starting to outline this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetness! Are you doing the Young Writers' Program or the adult version?

      Delete
  2. Oooh! Neat idea, Bekah! I'm doing the NaNoWriMo, I'm not 13 yet, so I'm doing the younger version :P. I really, really, really like the idea of making a cover!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds terrific! I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that notebook and the cover idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before... :p
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Ok, so what is NaNoWriMo? I know it something to do with writing, but could you kind of explain it? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It's in November, but there are also "camps" in April and July. Basically, you write 50,000 words for that month (either November, April, or July), joining in with the NaNo community and having a blast. You can find out more about it here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...