Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

1.10.13

it's october, and that's weird.

September went by way too quickly. It's almost as if it didn't exist. Odd.
And now October is here, and soon November will be. And we all know what November brings. (For the strange ones who don't: NaNoWriMo!) Oi. I need to outline my novel.
Anyway, I'm kind of really excited. Ecstatic. (For November.)
The leaves haven't started changing as much as in other places in my area, but soon. Oh, very soon.
Soon they'll fall to the ground, filling the empty, chilled ground with rusty and bright colors.
Whoa. Random flowery (or...well...leafy) sentence. Awesome.
Anyway. I'm not sure if I really have very much to look forward to this October. Just school, working, the general being overwhelmed-ness, etc.
Of course, October brings November, so that's nice. And I'm sure this October will bring wonderful moments that I'll remember and cherish for the rest of my life. I just don't know what they are yet.
Oh, and then there's this song. Beautiful.
Thank you for reading this positively pointless post. It's appreciated. :p

Bekah Joan

6 comments:

  1. What is your username for the NaNoWriMo? I'm doing it too and would love to be friends with you on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bekahjoan (http://nanowrimo.org/participants/bekahjoan)
      :) Have you ever done NaNoWriMo before?

      Delete
    2. No this is my first year. :)

      Delete
  2. I know, right? It doesn't seem like it could be October already. Time to get out the camera and go walking in the woods, lol!

    For me, October is the start of a busy season. My dance studio's Christmas Show practices begin, and I'm going to be working my rear off for it. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooohh I remember those days! I did the Nutcracker Ballet with my dance studio for years. It was so much FUN! Are you guys doing any specific theme this year?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...