Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

8.5.14

The Liebster Award + the Sunshine Award


THE RULES:
  • Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. List 11 facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you).
  • Ask them 11 questions.
  • Let them know about the nomination.

So Thanks to Trinity, Abrielle, and Ajax!


As for eleven facts:

1. Petrichor is one of my favorite words.
2. It's also one of my favorite smells.
3. These two (him and her) are my best friends.
4. I'm terrible about answering emails. Got that from my mom.
5. I had McDonald's French fries for breakfast. Healthy, I know.
6. I should be writing, but I wanted to get these tags done. You know?
7. I love Harry Potter. ^-^
8. Apple juice is my favorite beverage to drink while writing.
9. I realllllly struggle with giving my characters their own voices.
10. I have allergies. Spring ones. So guess who has a stuffy nose, can't stop sneezing, and keeps coughing? Moi. But I don't want this gorgeous weather to go away. I want it to stay. Right here.
11. I had a taco for dinner. Yummy. ^-^

To answer questions... (some are Trinity's, some are Ajax's, and some are Abrielle's.)
1. If you could move to any state in the US, where would you go? I'd either stay where I am in Pennsylvania or move to Illinois with a friend.
2. Do you prefer taking photos of sunrises or sunsets? Sunrises, probably.
3. If you had been forewarned that you would be stranded on aforementioned waterlogged piece of geography, what three books would you take with you, along with your Bible? I'm going with Trinity's answer because it's basically what I would choose. "A macbook, a massive notebook, and a "How To Sail" book. I know. I'm such a cheater."
4. Do you prefer Windows or Mac computers? Windows because I'm used to it.
5.Waterfall or Beach? GAHHHH. I don't know. Probably a waterfall. No, a beach! Merg. I suppose it depends on if I want to be around people or not.
6. How often do you blog? At the moment, about once a week (excluding these tag posts). Although I'd like to blog more often. Maybe now that school is over I can.
7. What's your favorite food? Hahaha one? I can't do it. I'm sorry. I just can't.
8. Have you ever been out of your home continent? Nope. Although one of these days, I'm planning on making it happen.

9. Finding yourself marooned on a desert island with natives, would you:
     A: Make friends with the natives and co-exist peacefully
     B: Attempt to subdue and rule these friendly people
     C: Most likely find yourself the guest of honor at the Cannibal Island's annual potluck
I'd attempt for A, but I'd probably end up with C.
10. Who is a better writer, John Grisham or John Steinbeck? I've only ever read John Grisham, so my opinion is biased, but... Grisham. (:
11. Did you have fun answering these questions? Yesssssss! :)

As for nominating nine bloggers, ha. No. If you want to do this, DO ITTTTTTTT.

My Eleven Questions:
1. Favorite color?
2. Favorite book (besides the Bible)?
3. Favorite movie?
4. J.K. Rowling or Rick Riordan?
5. The Tenth Doctor or the Eleventh Doctor?
6. What's your favorite word?
7. What's your favorite fandom?
8. Winter, spring, summer, or fall?
9. Forest or field?
10. Katniss or Hermione?
11. Favorite kind of weather?

Onward!

The rules for the Sunshine Award:
  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions they asked you on your respective blog
  • Nominate another batch of bloggers (eleven being the standard)
  • Question them (evil chuckle)
  • Notify them that they have been nominated
  • And post the award image on your blog

So thank you, Hannah!

Answers to her questions:
  • Which number (1, 2, 3, etc.) is the best, based on it's personality and morals? (Example: 7 is best because of his wise and patient personality.) Four. Because...
via
Sorry. Couldn't help it.
  • Fruit-flavored candy or chocolate? CHOCOLATE.
  • Under what circumstances would you jump on a shark's back? Never. Everevereverever.
  • Would you rather grab a handful of cow poop or drink milk straight from the cow? Drink milk straight from a cow. Although grabbing a handful of poop wouldn't be *that* gross.
  • Batman or Iron Man? Psh. Iron Man.
  • Fantasy or sci-fi? Are you kidding me? AUGHHH THOSE ARE MY TWO FAVORITES. *Grumbles.* Probably fantasy.
  • Three years of famine, three months to be destroyed by your foes, or three days of the angel of the Lord destroying throughout all the coasts of the land? Probably three months to be destroyed by my foes. That's just me. Not everyone else.
  • Favorite season? At the moment, spring!
  • Is the Lochness Monster real? Nope.
  • Death by fire or death by ice? Fire.
  • Out of any animal, what would be your dream pet? My dog Daisy. (:

I nominate (heck, no. I'm not doing eleven):

My Questions for them (yes, they're the same as above):
1. Favorite color?
2. Favorite book (besides the Bible)?
3. Favorite movie?
4. J.K. Rowling or Rick Riordan?
5. The Tenth Doctor or the Eleventh Doctor?
6. What's your favorite word?
7. What's your favorite fandom?
8. Winter, spring, summer, or fall?
9. Forest or field?
10. Katniss or Hermione?

Bekah Joan

4 comments:

  1. I'd have to say Katniss. She's- how do I say this- lethally gorgeous? And I'll take a forest over a field any day, more cover to move under and more opportunities for a meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have to agree. She is lethally gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Bekah! Something happened to my Creative Thursday post and it was deleted. So I was wondering if you could post your comment again? Just so that I can reply properly and stuff :) Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...