So, let's get started. I'm only doing one today. Not enough time for all of them.
|Just a picture (unedited), because I like them.|
The Sunflower Blogger Award
1). Share 11 facts about yourself
2). Answer the questions set by your nominated blogger
3). Nominate your bloggers
4). Set seven questions for the nominated bloggers
1. I'm lactose intolerant. :p
2. I'm the middle of two sisters. (Olivia is the youngest at 16, Jenny is the oldest at 20. I'm seventeen.)
3. I love chocolate. IT'S SO AMAZING.
4. I'm a Whovian. And a Sherlockian. And a Wholockian. (Basically, Steven Moffat owns my soul.)
5. I love art, especially drawing and painting, although I'm not too talented in those areas. Yet.
7. Speaking of that soundtrack, GUESS WHO HASN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET? Moi. -_-
8. Words mean so much to me. So. Much.
9. I want to dye my hair an unnatural color, but I'm not allowed to because of summer camp (*sigh.* Staff policies and all), and I'm too terrified to try. :p
10. I once had a dream about BBC's Sherlock and John and a mansion and gooey monsters and chairs and cars and an old lady who Sherlock pushed off a balcony. Weird, I know. O.o
11. I don't have very much time to do all these tags. >.< But I sososo appreciate being tagged. <3
Answers to the seven questions (some are Tane's, some are Rachel's):
Is your hair curly/straight/wavy? Straight and short. (:
Do you have a favorite singer? Ehhhhh. There are so many. Right now I really like Birdy.
Do you like painting your nails or not? Haha no. >.< Can't draw, can't paint, can't do nails.
Have you ever visited another country? Does Canada count? :p
Do you prefer flowery fields or a flat mowed lawn? Flowery fields, absolutely. Although I love the smell of freshly mowed grass. (Ahem...)
Do you like watercolor or sketching better? Sketching. Never really done watercolor.
What is one thing you really want to learn? French. (:
Liz from Anomalous
Sarah from Half a Heart
and Ashley from A Girl After God's Own Heart
Now, for the questions to ask...
1. How many siblings (if any) do you have?
2. What's your favorite season and why?
3. Photography or writing?
4. If the TARDIS showed up in your front yard and you saw a strange man beckoning for you to join him, would you go?
5. Loki or Thor?
6. What's your favorite flower?
7. What's one of your life goals?
*Takes deep breath.*
*Looks at the clock.*
I have gone over my time limit for doing this. -_-