Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

15.12.14

Celebrating Winter | Let's Go

Winter. Cold. Gray. Dreary. Wet. Not fun.
Right?
But not always. There are certain parts of winter, the parts I want to talk about, that make it worth celebrating. It stretches like a morning and dances like a light waltz.
God created the cold and the snow and the usually dark skies for reasons. Many reasons, I think. And I do believe we should explore them.
So grab your boots, a coat, and your adventuring spirit. Let's go explore winter.

Rebekah

(This is a series I'm doing this winter to help us all enjoy the winter dances and songs God has given us. Enjoy.)

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post, you have a beautiful writing style. :)
    Have a lovely week
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post. I'm looking forward to the further installments of this series! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I need this!! I have trouble loving winter, it's just soooo cold. :)
    And I love the way you write...it's so beautiful and dreamy, reminds me of the way Markus Zusak writes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to participate in this! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...