Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

24.2.15

Celebrating Winter | Spring vs. Winter

There's something beautiful about waiting through winter and the cold and the dreary and the dead. Just like we hope for Jesus to return, we all look ahead to flowers blooming after the snow has melted away. Maybe that's the best we can dowait through the winter for our dear, dear Aslan to come and wash us clean with white snow.
So, love, take my hand,
and we'll wait together.

Rebekah

6 comments:

  1. This is such a nice post and comparison pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Like, what. I can't wait for blooming flowers and green leaves on trees and growing green grass. All of it is like...woah. But winter and snow makes us appreciate that more. <3 Just like waiting on this earth with all of the good and bad makes us even more homesick for Heaven, ya know?

    So yeah, lovely writing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reference to Narnia. I'm reading those books right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeeeeeessss! Aren't they wonderful? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...