Looking for more to read? Head over to my new blog, Rebekah Joan!

6.4.14

an excerpt [7]

esme and felix, except she should have blonde hair and he should
have slightly lighter hair with harder features. {via}
From my dystopian I-have-so-many-names-for-it story.
. . . .
   There’s another knock on the door.
   Felix stares at me with his blue eyes, presenting me with the challenge.
   Rebel or stay safe.
   “Hide,” I whisper.
. . . .
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Bekah Joan
p.s. i really wanted her to have brown hair, like mine. but she refused. so blonde hair it is.

9 comments:

  1. Eek! I want to read more. :P

    I know how it is to have a character who is set on having a certain feature. Funny, my main character is blonde, too. And the guy in my novel has dark hair and blue eyes. *cue creepy music* xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa... I really love this! It's short, but it holds a special weight of danger and fear to it... Excellent, as always! :)

    And I absolutely know how it is to have a stubborn character... *sigh* They're all Divergent. They can't be controlled. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! :)
      And yeah, sometimes I feel like they are. ;)

      Delete
  3. Great. :) That girl is SO beautiful.
    And this sounds very interesting, Bekah.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH YOUR WRITING SKILLS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...